- What experience will 91 Launcher give me?
- Small, fast, simple, and intuitive, 91 Launcher is a personalized app. It can help you accelerate your mobile phone operations, beautify your desktop, and intelligently categorize apps. It also gives you access to more useful information and applications.
- Is 91 Launcher secure?
- 91 Launcher has passed the internationally authoritative Virus Total test, which proves the product is secure and virus-free. Moreover, 91 Launcher highly values protecting your information. We guarantee that your personal information and devices are absolutely secure. If a third-party app notifies you that 91 Launcher may contain a virus, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will thank you and handle any problems you report immediately.
- How can I change the screen switch effects?
- Press in any bank space on the screen for 3 seconds. Then, go to “Effects”>“Desktop”, and select your desired switch effect.
- How can I add and delete widgets on the screen?
- Adding widgets:
1. Press in any blank space on the screen for 3 seconds.
2. Tap "Add Widget".
3. To add a system widget, just select the screen page and tap the widget.
1. Press the widget you want to delete for 3 seconds.
2. Drag the widget to the "Delete" icon at the top of the screen.
- What is "91 Know"? How does it work?
- "91 Know" brings you the latest news. Just pull down the icon to update the content.
- How can I manage the screen?
- 1. Press in any blank space on the screen for 3
seconds and go to "Preview". Then you can edit screens. This allows you to customize your
home screen and add or delete the screen.
2. Gesture shortcut: Close two fingers
- How can I set up the theme and wallpaper?
- 1. Tap "Personality" and select your desired
theme/wallpaper. Access the theme/wallpaper and tap "Download". After the download is
complete, tap Apply.
2. Press in any bank space on the screen for 3 seconds. Then select “Personality”>“Quick Beautify” to select and use your personalized wallpaper/theme.
- How can I open an album on the wallpaper?
- 1. Access "Personality". Then tap “Wallpaper
“>“Local”>“Album” to open an album.
2. Press in any blank space on the screen for 3 seconds and, in the pop-up window, select “Quick Beautify”>“Wallpaper”>“Gallery” to open an album.
- How can I change back to the default theme?
- Access "Personality". Then, go to “Theme”>“Local”, and select the first theme.
- How can I change the icon size?
- Press in any blank space on the screen for 3 seconds. Then, go to “Preferences”>“Icon”>“Icon Size”, and select the size of the icon you want to modify.
- How can I add fingertip effects?
- Press in any blank space on the screen for 3 seconds. Then, go to “Effects”>“Fingertip”, and select the fingertip effect you want.
- How can I hide the status bar?
- Press in any blank space on the screen for 3 seconds. Then, go to “Preferences”>“Notice board”>“Show status bar”, and tap to hide the bar.
- What are smart folders? -Categories
- Smart folders automatically organize the messy icons on your desktop into categorized folders. You can also edit the folders based on your preferences.
- How do I create a smart category folder?
- Go to the "App List" and then, in the bottom-right corner, select “Box Menu”>“Auto-Folder”>“Start”>“Apply”.
- How can I create a new folder?
- Select an app on the screen and press it for 3 seconds. Then, drag it’s icon on top of another icon. This will create a folder containing both the apps.
- How can I add a lock to a folder?
- Open the folder and tap the lock icon in the top-right corner. In the pop-up box, set a password for the folder.
- How can I rename a folder?
- Open the folder you want to rename and tap the folder name at the top of the screen to rename the folder.
- How can I hide apps?
- Go to the "App List", and then tap "Box Menu" in the bottom-right corner. Tap "Hidden Apps" and select the app you want to hide. Click OK to hide the app.
- How can I restore hidden apps?
- Go to the "App List" and then tap "Box Menu" in the bottom-right corner. Tap "Hidden Apps" and select the app you want to restore. Tap OK to restore the app.
- My phone is getting slower and slower. What can I do?
- The one-tap phone memory cleaning feature removes unwanted processes that are running in the background to speed up your phone. Boost makes your device faster and cleaner.
- My phone battery runs down quickly. What can I do?
- Go to “App List”>“Manager”>“Battery”. This will show you what apps are consuming the most power. Use the one-tap optimization function to extend your phone's battery life.
- What is Quick Search?
- You can enter any keywords in the search bar, to search for apps, contacts, websites, messages, and more. This makes searching much more simple and versatile.
- How can I manage shortcut settings?
- Open the shortcut settings on the right screen. Press and drag the shortcut you want and add it to the first line.
- How do I install 91 Message Reminder? How can I show the number of unread messages on icons for apps like Facebook and WhatsApp?
- Press in any blank space on the screen for 3 seconds and then go to “Preferences”>“Accessibility”>“Message prompt”. Enable "Unread Message" reminders. Meanwhile, tap to download 91 Message Reminder for more message reminder functions. Open your 91 Message Reminder and choose what messages to enable/disable reminders for. With 91 Message Reminder, you can easily manage all your unread messages.