- About settings
- Enable floating window and power saving mode by clicking the setting menu on the top right screen.
- Why do some songs/ringtones fail to support such operation as display, play or cut normally?
- Currently only the three types of audio files, i.e. mp3, wav and amr can be well supported by the app. You are suggested to turn other types into them for further operation.
- Why I can’t upload my ringtone?
The probable reasons are as following:
1. You do not register an account or log in.
2. The ringtone exceeds the size limit of 10M, which is set to avoid possible copyright violation caused by the upload of HD songs or film scores.
3. Your Internet environment is not ideal. Because upload relies heavily on the Internet environment, please perform the operation in a good one.
- How can I download ringtones from the Internet?
- Please click the “Ringtone Settings” button on the right of any ringtone to download in the page of Internet Ringtone. Please wait until download completes and the Ringtone Settings window pop-upshow that you have downloaded the selected ringtone.
- How can I check the downloaded/recorded/cut ringtones?
- Click “Local Ringtone” under “More” on the left top.
- Why the list of local ringtones can’t display the latest ringtone?
- Please pull down to update the list and view the latest downloaded/recorded/cut ringtone file.
- Why the internet ringtones can’t be displayed?
- Please check your Internet settingon your phone and ensure it works normally.
- How can I check the introduction for a ringtone?
- You can download it and click the “Cut” button under “More” on the right of the “Local Ringtone” page. Then it is displayed at the bottom.
- Can I download multiple ringtones at the same time?
- Sorry, no. You are allowed to download one ringtone from the Internet at one time. The ringtone tapped at last will be downloaded if you tap many ones.