- How can I download news offline and read it without internet connection?
- For the first time: Open InstaBuzz -> click “Download Offline” at the right top to enter the “Download Offline” interface -> choose which columns to download and whether to download pictures -> click “√” to start downloading. Once download completes, you can read news without internet connection anywhere anytime.
Later: Open InstaBuzz -> click “Download Offline” at the right top to enter the “Download Offline” interface -> click “Download” at the right top to choose which columns to download and whether to download pictures -> click “√” to start downloading. Once download completes, you can read news without internet connection anywhere anytime.
- How to change my country?
- Enter the “Me” interface -> click “Country” -> select India or United States or Global to switch to the version you need.
- Why my settings and data for the previous regional version are restored to factory default settings after changing the country/region?
- Please note that a brand-new version is switched with all new settings and data when you change your country. If you switch back to the previous country, all current settings and data for offline download, followed media and subscribed columns will be restored to factory default settings.
- What is Text Mode? How to read news with less mobile data when no WiFi is available?
- How can you read news when no WiFi is around with limited amount of mobile data? Please open InstaBuzz -> Switch on “Text Mode” under “Me”. Then you will enter the mode that saves mobile data where InstaBuzz will not load pictures unless you allow to. Furthermore, InstaBuzz enhances the text mode systematically, enabling you to read news with the least amount of mobile data.
- How to subscribe media source?
- If you want to follow the media that interests you, please click the “Subscribe” button at the bottom of the corresponding news in “Reader Mode”. Then you can see the media followed by you and their content in the interface of “Subscribe”.
- How to remove the subscribed media?
- Enter the list of the “Subscribes” by tapping or sliding from right to left in the interface of “Subscribe”. Then tap the checked box behind the media to remove them.
- How to cancel categories?
- Click the “+” button on the right top of the main interface to enter the interface of “Categories” with un- and subscribed columns. Tap any of them to cancel category. You can long press and drag columns to sort them. For the not added ones, tap to add them.
- If I am not interested in some or types of articles, what can I do?
- Please click the little cross at the right bottom of the related article and choose the reason why you want to block it. Then InstaBuzz will reduce the recommendation for the type of content based on your preference.
- What can I do if there are no features or columns desired by me?
- Enter the interface of “Me” -> click Feedback. Fill in your advices in the cell. We will check them ASAP.