- Can’t choose PixelPhone for outgoing calls (only Skype or standard Phone appears)/ Calls for some reason go through a standard dialer
- There is no Incoming/Outgoing call window yet of PixelPhone. So, you need to choose standard Telephone to make call. Don’t disable it and don’t uninstall it. Standard Phone also respect to emergency calls.
- Can’t answer on incoming calls / Proximity sensor does not work for dimming the screen during a call / Speakerphone not working during a call
- PixelPhone not active / no impact / does not work during the call because it has no Incoming/Outgoing call window yet. These problems are due to your standard telephone.
- Reversed colors of SIM-cards in the call history (call with red, showing the blue and vice versa)
- Menu -Preferences -Dual SIM -Call History reverse.
- How to paste phone number from clipboard to phone pad?
- Long press #-Menu-Paste.
- How to change the Audible DTMF feedback?
- You can change the Audible DTMF feedback from Silent, Normal to Loud. Please try ‘Group action -settings - phone -Audible DTMF feedback.
- How to hide the Incoming/Outgoing call window?
- Preference-General-Hide application.
- How to set the display of the name's sort order?
- Please try the display setting of the sort order (name) to your preference. Long press on 'Contacts' Menu -Contacts- Display setting-default sort order etc.
- How to hide unwanted contacts (SIM-card contacts, contacts without numbers or social account contacts)?
- 1. Open Contacts app.
2. Click on icon (in right upper corner).
3. Customize contacts visibility.
- How to make pixelphone pro app sync contacts with my Google contacts automatically?
- -Sync of Google contacts is supplied by the system. You
can try to add the Google accounts to the system setting accounts, then start the sync.
-Long press contacts-Synchronization
- How to delete contacts in Favorites?
- Please try long press on your contacts group. Favorites -long press on your contacts group (which you want to edit)-menu-click edit- to delete the certain contacts.
- How to change contact photos for Gropes?
- Lease long press on Contacts and then choose Group action. After selecting of the contacts,click the confirming button. You will see the Change photo under Group action. You can change the pics of any contacts then.
- How to restore the backup?
- Preference -General-Backup data to SD card/PixelPhone
- How to use the Blacklist?
- - long press the contact ,then you can see Add to
BlackList in the menu
- long press the record of call,then you can see Add to BlackList in the menu
-add the man in to the blacklist
- manage your blacklist in the preference -BlackList
- Can’t clear missed calls notifications from Status Bar
- Menu -Preferences -General -Missed call notifications
After that all new missed call notifications will be processing and display by PixelPhone (for Android 4.3+).
- How to group operations or operation of the multiplayer?
- Step1.A single press on the bottom panel, switch
between the list of Contacts / Groups / Organizations.
Step2.long press on the bottom panel, so you can see Menu list and choose "Group action".
Step3.choose contacts you want,the left bottom allows you to select //unselect all items, when you completed selection,please click the right bottom.
Step4.now you can do Group actions for the selected contacts in the menu.
- How to set PixelPhone as a primary program onyour phone?
- After the installation of PixelPhone, when you call there will pop up a confirming message with ‘always’ or ‘once only’. If you want to set PixelPhone as a primary program on your phone, please click ‘always’, vice versa.
- The app is constantly unloaded from memory, then it runs for a long time.
- A Menu – Preferences – General – Show notification icon – Any but not None. This option keeps the app in memory as soon as possible and not allowing to be unload.
- Don’t work after updating the latest version?
- Please make sure you have updated the latest version from GP. And would you please tell us what’s your device(sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org)We need the information to check the problem and solve it.
- The phone of Xiao Mi always ask permission when install PixelPhone.
- Phone settings->installed apps->pixel phone->permission manager.
- How to find preferences/ Miss the setting button.
- -Long press “#”on theDialer Interface.
-Long presses the bottom menu on the Contacts and Favorites menu.It is not a bug, but an optimization.
- How to change the text size?
- You can change the size of your customization, text through display settings under General.
- How to change the Dial pad size？
- You can change the size of your dailpad, from small to
Please try ‘Group action -settings - phone -Dialpad size’. And please try ‘Group action -Preference- General-Display settings -Text size ‘ to change the font size.
- How to set the displayed telephone number formats?
- Menu- Settings-General- Phone formats.
Please long press on one of the formats and there is a popup displayed. You can create a copy, change, delete or move up the formats.
- How to set Ringtones?
- Long press on Contacts and click Groups on the
After the selection of the contacts (either some certain contacts or total), long pressing on the selecting contacts menu, you can find ‘set ringtones’ under Group action.
- About Notification bar settings.
- please try to long press on Notification bar, and
choose the information to your preference on the pop-up.
Menu- Settings-General-System Settings-Notification bar(Android 4.3+).
- How to change the color of SIM card?
- Preference-Display settings-one click SIM 1/2/3-choose the color.
- Bought a new device (or factory reset), I want to install a previously paid program, but Google Play say to buy it again.
- You don't need to buy it again. Your purchase belong to your Google Play account and you can install it on any of your device. Just login in Google Play Store with same account (previously purchased the app) and click Buy, your card will not be charged.
- The problem with the application purchase / How can I pay for the app through Google Play?
- Please refer to the Google Play store support, they will be able to tell you about payment options supported by the Google Play Store:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.pixelrush
- What will I get extra if I upgrade to pro?
- Now PixelPhone Pro offers feature extras: Call Recording, we will add more features in the future.
- Always appears message in Pro app / Check license, please connect to Internet to validate license
- Please remove or configure Lucky Patcher (1-2days), or
to not block Google Play by firewalls to check the license. If it's not installed, try to
completely reinstall the app from Google Play.
The license is checked twice in the first two days after the installation (via Google Play Store), no further verified. So application not need internet access.